Thursday

Intentions are like Apple Seeds

Intentions are like apple seeds ... some fall on rock and never take root, some fall on dry land and without nourishment also shrivel away, and others having fallen on fertile ground, just hang around waiting for the right conditions to take root. AppleSeeds Grow falls into the last category.

What have I been doing for the last year and then some? Actually a lot - just neglected to post here. Over two years ago I decided that Internet Marketing was the direction I wanted to go. You see I already had a successful network marketing business that I built up the traditional way, and thought it was time to take it to the 'net.

Almost instantaneously I became a "Freebie Junkie" - I began to download every free offer out there. I believe that I have the largest library of free e.books and videos. Apparently there are others who claim title to the same distinction.

Hey! I have a marketing degree. The basics for marketing are the same. How much more difficult could it be to market on the internet, I thought. I'm smart. I'll just download all these free e.books, take the best information and develop an effective system to grow my business.

Apparently I am not as smart as I thought! I was in information overload and making little to no sense of it. There was no beginning, no middle and I certainly had no idea as to what the end was to look like. OK... I may not be as smart as I thought I was, but I'm no dummy either. It didn't take long for me to defer to the experts ... the smart ones who did make sense of internet marketing and were pulling in the big bucks ... so I bought my first course. That was the beginning of my internet marketing education. I am so proud of that first endeavour at ramping up my internet IQ. My "practicum" was a new online business, Sit BooBoo Sit, which is a continued work in progress. That was a little over a year ago. I have continued to educate myself and now that I know what I know, I know how little I know! It is so humbling. I figure that I am now half way through grade 1. Stay tuned as I share experiences, applaud success of others, and dispense with some wisdom on being well and wealthy.

No comments: